Monday, July 23, 2012

And the Winners are...

And now the moment you've all been waiting for.
It's time to announce the winners of my First Official
(speaks through megaphone)
Courting the Flame Free e-Book Contest!
And the winners are...


Kay D. and Jan S.


Congratulations, ladies. And to everyone who entered, a big ole THANK YOU for stopping by. I've decided that I enjoy having contests, so look forward to more chances to win in the near future.


Now onto this week's...Random Facts and Tidbits.

Random Courting the Flame Fact:
Quirky artist Chloe Stuart was never intended to be a main character. It became quite clear early on, however, that this special lady wasn't going anywhere. She fluttered her way into my life, and her story has haunted me ever since. Thank you dearest friend for introducing yourself. There truly would not be a Courting the Flame without you.

Diana DeCameron Tidbit:
I didn't start out an art enthusiast...Courting the Flame made me one.

I'll keep the Random Facts and Tidbits coming as long as you keep enjoying them.
Have a great week, everyone.