Sunday, August 26, 2012

Hmmmmm...


Here are this week's...
Random Facts and Tidbits.

Random Courting the Flame Fact:

In 1998, I was fortunate enough to visit Mount Rainier National Park in Washington. Still considered to be an active volcano, Mount Rainier is a well-know icon on the Washington horizon. Eatonville is just one of the many small towns to live in its shadow. When the idea for Courting the Flame started to gel in my mind, I knew that Eatonville would somehow be connected to Gracie’s past. In comparison, it was the complete polar opposite of Boston, a distinction that really worked nicely with my building story line.

Here are just a few shots of Eatonville to give you a sampling of its natural beauty and small town charm.  In the first two photos, you can see Mount Rainier looming in the background.  
   




Diana DeCameron Tidbit:

Happy to say that I’ve just returned from a much-needed getaway at the beach. Hmmmmm. (Leans in) Apparently, I like the color fuchsia…especially considering the fact that my iPod and vacuum cleaner are exactly the same color, LOL.



More Random Facts and Tidbits to come. Oh…and while I have your attention, I’m going to reiterate this statement from my past posts. I’m excited to announce that reader reviews for Courting the Flame are starting to roll in. All of them extremely positive. If you’ve already read Courting the Flame and are willing to share your thoughts, I’d love to hear from you, as well. Feel free to leave your reviews at museituppublishing.com, goodreads.com, or Amazon.com.

As always...
Until we meet again, make it a great week!
Oh...and more Facts and Tidbits to come.